You will be redirected to my new site in

seconds
If Redirect Dosen't Work Click Here

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Live n Love Life: Live n Love Life

I do not know how long I will Live.
I am also aware of the fact that I must give best of myself for 
Health n Happiness of Ailing Humanity and this is d only moment I have in my Hand.Whatever Happened in past is gone.Worrying n
waisting ur precious moment on Past will ruin ur Present.Ofcourse Future is never Predictable.So Live n Love this particular moment.Love God n LoveYourself as U R D wonderful Creation of God.Nobody else bear d Qualities n Potentiality U have.So Help people live out whatever wants or passions they desire

#drlalthadani / 8005529714
#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal 
#अल्फ़ाज़_दिलसे
drlal2010@gmail.com

Blog : 5 May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment